Jobs & careers
Why work for us?
Coleg Gwent offers the following to our valued staff:
• Competitive salary within the FE Sector
• Generous annual leave entitlement – minimum 28 days plus bank holidays
• LGPS or Teachers Pension Schemes
• Excellent career and personal development opportunities
• Free tuition on DfES funded courses
• Opportunity to learn Welsh
• Access to two health care schemes
• Free Employee Assistance programme
• Access to the Childcare Voucher and Cycle to Work Schemes
• Occupational health provision
• Leisure centre membership discounts
• Free parking at our main campuses
Current vacanciesThe College has five campuses and one business centre in South East Wales at Crosskeys, Newport, Pontypool, Usk, Ebbw Vale and Newport City Centre.
Please click on the link of the advert to see the actual location of the vacancy.